**** UPDATE for season 21/22 ****
The club will shortly be moving to a new registration platform. Once transition is complete all information will be found on this page.
Guidance below is for Parents, guidance for managers/coaches can be found HERE
This season will see some changes in the membership fees with the plan to have all membership fees paid earlier into the season. The signing-on fee has been removed and Standing Orders changed to a 7 month £20 (£30 for families) fee, starting in October.
For NEW MEMBERS – the clubs Introductory Letter can be accessed HERE
For ALL MEMBERS – a letter fully explaining the Registration Fees can be accessed HERE
For your child/children to be able to participate in training or matches for Ryburn United Junior Football Club, registration must be completed for the club and membership subscription taken out.
There are 3 levels of membership subscription:
- Under 6s Introduction to Football Membership @ £ 80.00
- 2 payments of £40 in August & £40 in December – cash, cheque or bank transfer
- Individual Player Membership @ £135.00 (or £140 if paying by S/O)
- 1 payment of £135 by Oct 2020
- 7 payments via Standing Order of £20 (Oct-Apr) – S/O must be set up by 15th Oct
- Family / Sibling Membership @ £200.00 (or £210 if paying by S/O)
- 1 payment of £200 by Oct 2020
- 7 payments via Standing Order of £30 (Oct-Apr) – S/O must be set up by 15th Oct
A breakdown of the costs is shown below:
Standing Order’s can be set up to pay your subscription, with details as below:-
- Individual Membership – £20 per month (x7 – Oct to Apr)
- Family Membership – £30 per month (x7 – Oct to Apr)
Please use the following bank details:-
- Sort Code : 30-93-76
- Acc No : 00675996
- Reference : AgeGrp_Surname (e.g. U10_Smith)
Please set up your own Standing Order via your banks internet banking, using your child’s name and age group as the reference. Standing Orders must be set up by the end of October 2020
We encourage all parents to complete the online forms and payment at the earliest opportunity, as once the season has commenced our coaches and volunteers sole focus will be on the football.